The packet for student council 2019-2020 is ready now!!
Questions? Feel free to contact JOrdan ENoch at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Rogers at email@example.com!
The Remind101 Code for important dates and updates is @Stucointerest1920 to 810-10
Important Dates 📅
If you are applying to run for Vice President, remember these important dates:
- Friday, May 25th Completed packet due to Mrs. Cohen in the AAC by 1:10 p.m. including:
- Signed parent letter/acknowledgement of commitments
- Declaration of Candidacy complete with required signatures
- Platform Statement
- Poster Text Approval Form
- Tuesday, May 29th Election Speeches due to AAC by the end of lunch (1:15p.m.) (PASSED)
- June 4th - June 8th - Election Week (Posters may be put up Friday, June 1st support, lunch and after school until 8PM, Monday, June 4th during Support, lunch, and after school until 8PM.) Any posters or materials bought or created for the previous election, if put up, will count towards your money total for this election.
- Wednesday, June 6th - Speeches shown on Bolt TV and available on the Bold Youtube
- Thursday, June 7th - Voting during nutrition and lunch in the main quad. Winners/Run-offs announced at 2:50pm.
- Friday, June 8th - Run-off voting during nutrition and lunch (if necessary). Winners are announced at 2:50pm.
Official 2018/2019 Bylaws
These are the official bylaws for Commissioners for the 2018/2019 school year!
They are effectively the job descriptions of every job on Student Council and are subject to change every year.
Official AHS ASB Constitution
The Constitution of the Associated Student Body of Agoura High School, last amended March 2018.
BOLT AD REQUEST FORM
⬆️ COUNCIL 2019-2020 PACKET ⬆️
Copyright © 2018 | AHS-ASB | Home of the Chargers
Website Run by AHS Student Council
Proudly powered by Weebly
AGOURA HIGH SCHOOL
Agoura High School
28545 West Driver Avenue
Agoura Hills, CA 91301